Office Professional Plus 2013
The Office suite Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 contains the standard programs Word, Word processing, Excel, Spreadsheets, and PowerPoint, for creating presentations, as well as the OneNote virtual notebook. In addition, Outlook, for managing emails and appointments, Access, for creating and managing databases, and publishers, for creating designs, are part of the Office suite. These applications are of particular interest to professional users in the corporate environment. As a special feature, Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus brings along the applications Lync and InfoPath.
Some features of Office Professional Plus 2013
- Lync improves productivity through instant messaging, simplified communication and HD video conferencing.
- InfoPath helps you quickly collect all company-relevant information with forms.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional supports both OpenDocument formats and Open XML formats.
- In Word, PDF files can be easily viewed and edited.
- With OneDrive, Microsoft’s cloud storage, you have the ability to centrally store and access your files from anywhere.
- The interface in Office Professional Plus 2013 can be adjusted with a few clicks to the touch operation, which is an advantage especially for hybrid devices.
Extended communication options
By integrating Lync you have the opportunity to significantly simplify and speed up the communication in your company. Through various communication media such as chat, IP telephony or video conferencing you will always find the right opportunity to get in touch with each other or with customers and business partners. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 also offers the option to integrate with InfoPath electronic forms and access them via an Internet browser. You can then share them with everyone involved via SharePoint and gather all company-relevant data.
Office Professional Plus 2013 for business
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus comes with everything you need to significantly increase the workflow in your company. But even demanding home users get their money’s worth with the programs. From simple tasks, such as creating a text, to the implementation of complex projects, Office Professional Plus 2013 always offers the right application.
- PowerPoint 2013
- Outlook 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Publisher 2013
- InfoPath 2013
- Access 2013
- Excel 2013
- Word 2013